GTX V2 Dash Quickstart Guide (under construction)
Introducing the new GTXV2 dash setup...
- All new Games Menu with Game Icon
- Easy Deletion of Games from the Games Menu (press black to enter delete mode)
- Rename Games from your Games Menu
- Free Space reporting in the Games Menu
- Interface Modifier Now operational - Customise the look of your dash
- GTX Config - Turn settings like Background Music, Info, Dynamic Scenery and Auto Launching on and off
- All new Emulation menu with some consoles 3d models inserted(more coming)
- Eject / Close your tray with a button press
- Updated Apps and Tools
- Textured buttons / Skinnable Setup
Main Menu Navigation Shortcuts -
- Left trigger + Right Trigger + A = FTP Server (nice work evox!)
- Left trigger + Right Trigger + X = X Commander
- Left trigger + Right Trigger + Y = DVD / CD Rip Tool (dvd2xbox by wiso!)
- Start = Eject / Close DVD Tray
- Left Trigger + Right Trigger + Back + Black = Reset to Main Menu ( S Controller)
- Left Trigger + Right Trigger + Back + Start = Reset to Main Menu ( Original Controller)
To Backup Games to your HDD...
Launch the the Ripping tool dvd2xbox by Holding both Triggers
and pressing Y. Simply then insert your original game and wait for it to be
detected. Once detected simply select the backup to HDD option. If you want
the Game to appear in your Games Menu select the "GamesList" folder.
If not choose another location to store it. There are also some folders setup
for movies and music etc. It will now present you with its final destination
path including the name of the game, if it is not correct or it's not the name
you wish to appear on your Games Menu then press X to change the name. Your
now ready to start the rip by pressing your start button.
Cool new feature of naming games what you like by pressing the white button!<p>
The all new emulators section is packed with 32 updated emulators! when selecting
them info is displayed in the bottom panel about the location of the emulator
files. Press your black button for info and the exact location to store your
roms in! more detailed help files will be authored as we get time.
The application submenu has the following options
- Music Manager - copy music to the hdd
- File Managers - apps to manage files on your xbox
- Cheat Codes - launch cheat code page
- Other Tools - various apps we thought you might like
- Homebrew Games - well if youve got a minute have a play!
This submenu contains various system settings and also a local contact info page as well as legal and system information. not much to say really!
Well the most kick ass app weve ever seen for xbox so we gave it a front seat pass on the menu, in fact it will auto load if you stick in a vcd, but it supports a truck load of different media, has cddb, imdb, weather, and now ftp server support, so ftp while you watch a movie!!